Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reintegration and Recuperation

Everyone else took the rest of the week off, but I'm trying to save my leave, so I went back to work today. It was absolutely crazy, and I'm wondering if I should have taken the rest of the week off, too.
One reason I wanted to get back into the swing of things is to get into a solid PT routine. I'll be taking my PT test six weeks from tomorrow, and I need to get my run time down, and hopefully shed a little off of my waist measurement. I'm not worried about failing, but I'd like to improve on last year's score.
Also, I went to the doctor today for a throat culture, but thankfully, it came back negative. I haven't been feverish since I got back, but my throat is killing me. Is it possible to drink away your immune system?

No comments: